- 700-hp Scania® engine with Twin Disc Transmission
- Hale® pump rated at 3,000 gallons per minute
- 1,585-gallon water tank
- 225-gallon class B foam concentrate tank
- 500-pound dry chemical system
- Weldon® V-MUX Electrical system, with touch screen interface in cab.
- Vista display screen at the pump control panel.
- Fire Research Corporation AUTOFOAM SC™ around-the-pump class B foam system
- Hannay® swing-out style dual agent discharge reel
- Structural firefighting capabilities
- Akron® dual-agent roof turret capable of discharging up to 1,200 gpm
- Akron® bumper turret capable of discharging 300 gpm
- NFPA 414 compliance
E-ONE Delivers Nine Titan® 4×4 ARFFs To CORPAC S.A. in Peru
OCALA, FL—E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group, has announced the delivery of nine new TITAN® 4×4 aircraft rescue and firefighting (ARFF) vehicles to the Peruvian Corporation of Airports and Commercial Aviation (CORPAC S.A.). Key features of these new E-ONE 4×4 TITAN ARFF vehicles include: