Darley partnered with Ford Motor Company back in 1925 to build a fire truck on a Model T chassis. Nearly 100 years later, we’re proud to work with Ford again in launching the Bronco Wildland Firefighting Command Rig, a go-anywhere rig to help coordinate firefighting crews in New Mexico. This customized Bronco SUV was donated to the National Park Service. Paul is covering a lot in this Oct/Nov three-minute video!
• Technology adoption and change management for first responders.
• Darley’s core values and our strategic direction.
• Dr. Lindsay Judah, winner of Darley’s annual essay contest.
• The latest in EV firefighting technologies.
• Darley’s Defense team experts at AUSA event in October.
• And there’s more!