The Palestine (TX) Fire Department recently took delivery of a custom Sutphen aerial. The unit replaces a 26-year-old ladder truck and engine.
The new rig carries 480 gallons of water and 20 gallons of foam. It has a 75-foot midmount aerial and seating for six firefighters.
Other features include:
- Cummins X12, 500-hp engine
- Hale Qmax 2,000-gpm single-stage pump
- Hale Smart Foam 2.1A foam system
- AMDOR roll-up compartment doors
- Allison EVS4000 transmission
- FireTech 12V Guardian Elite scene lights
- HiViz LED brow light
- Whelen warning lights
For more information, visit https://www.sutphen.com/deliveries/sl-75-palestine-fire-department-tx/.